Di sini ada sedikit bahan yang saya perolehi tentang serangga. memandangkan minggu ni ada ruang sedikit untuk saya mencari bahan jadi saya ambil peluang untuk berkongsi dengan rakan - rakan semua tentang serangga yang saya dapat dari laman http://www.dltk-holidays.com/
3D Bumblebees Paper Craft
This is a cute, simple paper craft that results in a 3D ornament you can hang around the room.
Materials:printer paper scissors something to color with (if using the B&W version) hole punch string, thread, ribbon or wool
Optional: thin cardboard
- Print template of choice and color as necessary
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Fold each piece in half (on the dashed line) so they are all colored on both the front and the back.
- Optional: Put thin cardboard in between the front and back of each template piece to make them a bit sturdier.
- Glue together so the pieces are colored on both sides.
- 3D Bumblebees:
- Cut on one of the dotted lines of each template piece (only cut as far as the dotted line goes, not all the way through the piece).
- Slide the pieces together, top to bottom
- Glue a piece of ribbon, string or thread onto the top (or hole punch a small hole and tie a ribbon through). If you hole punch, do it through the bee that is cut from the bottom, not the one that is cut from the top.
- punch three holes in the bottom of the beehive template (one in the center and one on each edge)
- string one bumblebee through each of the holes so it hangs down from the hive
punch a hole in the bottom of the middle bumblebee and string the fourth bumblebee through that hole
print as many copies of template 3 as you like and keep adding bumblebees to the bottom of the other bumblebees and the hive to make a very busy beehive!
- 'numbers practice' -- count the bees
- 'colors practice' -- color the background of each bee a different color.